Sunday, March 18, 2012

Red Bull and Soggy Noodles

I'm deep in meditation

(yeah, I meditate now, did I mention that?)

when i get a whiff of chinese food
and the sticky sweet scent
of Red Bull

and I'm laughing, not quite out loud
that
soggy noodles
and beverages
banned in other countries
can waft into my happy place
and raise a smile
that comes from somewhere
deep,
deep down

while I'm lying flat
on the carpet,
head to toe to head to toe.

I might be laughing,
but it's a serious matter

Red Bull and soggy noodles.

And laughter.

I'm serious. So don't laugh.

Even though it's ridiculous.
Totally ridiculous.

Red bull and soggy noodles

and the heat,

heart beat

sticky, sweet

sticky, sickly sweet
that smile from the deep.

Yep, I'm thinking of

Red Bull
and soggy noodles.

Ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment