Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Days I See The Sea Are My Favourite Days

I took a beautiful photo (with hipstamatic for iPhone, because I'm that much of a hipster) of the sea today. It was taken from the top of a small hill overlooking the bay down in Mentone, with some purple Geraldton Wax (it's my favourite because it reminds me of my childhood home) in the foreground.

I'd post it here, except that I inadvertantly caught a couple of schoolboys in the shot (which I was taking furtively, trying not to look like a pervert, being on a school campus and all) and it wouldn't be very PC of me to post pictures of schoolboys.

So you'll just have to imagine it.

Sea and sky and Geraldton Wax.

And a couple of schoolboys in cricket hats, looking wistfully (or so I like to imagine) into the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment